1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

One more get up

Discussion in 'English' started by gruoch, Jul 21, 2011.

1. gruoch

gruoch Occasional commenter

And still no timetable ...

2. Oh dear! So, it won't help if I said I've had my timetable for three weeks - although it has changed twice in that time - and can access my class lists albeit with the proviso that they might change.

3. gruoch

Is 'No' the right answer?
    Apparently I have little chance of getting it tomorrow, either - so I'm already stressed about September and the holiday hasn't even started.

4. anon8315

anon8315 Established commenter

I'm a little worried, as I start a new HOD post in September, and my current school wouldn't let me visit my new one (even unpaid [​IMG]) - I have asked if they would send my timetable through the post, but I haven't had it yet so I have to admit I'm a little anxious too!

5. gruoch

Congratulatons on new post - but wouldn't want to walk a mile n your shoes at the moment. At least I'm only a humble classroom teacher [​IMG]

6. y9840125

y9840125 Occasional commenter

My school seems to be the only school where we are working into next week boooo :-(

7. anon8315

anon8315 Established commenter

I suppose it was my own fault for emphasising my ability to be flexible!