1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

One breast suddenly lower than the other

Discussion in 'Health and wellbeing' started by dominant_tonic, Apr 14, 2011.

1. dominant_tonic

dominant_tonic Established commenter

Just that really.
    I'm 32. and check my breasts regularly as I lost a good friend to breast cancer at 37.
    Apart from being lower than the other there are no other changes. No lumps, no skin changes, no discharge etc.
    I've lost loads of weight recently unintentionally, but had it checked out, a full panel of bloods and x-rays and all, all of which came back normal -the only thing out of the ordinary was high blood pressure.
    I wonder if it is just the weight loss and if it is just the way the weight loss is distributed.
    I am not looking for a diagnosis, will go to my UK GP in a month to get it checked out.
    In the meantime I just wondered if anyone that has experienced a fair amount of weight loss has experienced this? I have lost about 12 kilos in total quite wuickly, which doc thinks is stress or a virus that came and made me feel lousy for a short time, but continued to knock my system for a while.
    Any thoughts?
    Thanks D_T

2. dominant_tonic

dominant_tonic Established commenter

Just that really.
    I'm 32. and check my breasts regularly as I lost a good friend to breast cancer at 37.
    Apart from being lower than the other there are no other changes. No lumps, no skin changes, no discharge etc.
    I've lost loads of weight recently unintentionally, but had it checked out, a full panel of bloods and x-rays and all, all of which came back normal -the only thing out of the ordinary was high blood pressure.
    I wonder if it is just the weight loss and if it is just the way the weight loss is distributed.
    I am not looking for a diagnosis, will go to my UK GP in a month to get it checked out.
    In the meantime I just wondered if anyone that has experienced a fair amount of weight loss has experienced this? I have lost about 12 kilos in total quite wuickly, which doc thinks is stress or a virus that came and made me feel lousy for a short time, but continued to knock my system for a while.
    Any thoughts?
    Thanks D_T