1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Once I discovered 'the personals' . . .

Discussion in 'Personal' started by char2505, Feb 16, 2011.

1. char2505

char2505 New commenter

I used to at least feel a bit worthy wasting my time on the 'primary' section of TES, but since I discovered 'personal' I don't even have that excuse. Damn you people and your interesting threads!
    X.

2. char2505

char2505 New commenter

I used to at least feel a bit worthy wasting my time on the 'primary' section of TES, but since I discovered 'personal' I don't even have that excuse. Damn you people and your interesting threads!
    X.

3. guinnesspuss

guinnesspuss Star commenter

4. Seadream

Seadream New commenter

I have to admit that I'm a primary teacher but I've never been on the primary section...

5. ljr

ljr New commenter

It is only since I have been at home nursing an injury that I have really discovered the forums, I used to use the resources section a lot, but never had the time to wander over here - now I don't know how I am going to fit it all in when I return to work. I have to try the books recommended in book club, the recipes on the cookery forum, I have to check the health forum just to make sure I don't have anything else that could possibly prevent me going back to work, and the personal & opinion forums have kept me away from daytime TV. I did investigate the retirement forum, (thinking ahead of course) but I think they are all asleep.

6. ljr

ljr New commenter

On second thoughts that last remark doesn't sound fair. I am sure that they are all out - busy doing interesting things & rediscovering the lives we all give up when we are teaching.

7. Nah. The oldies are. Those who retired in their fifties are too busy having a life to want to join folk in the armchairs....I keep forgetting we have a retirement forum. Do they do cocoa over there too? [​IMG]
    I'll have to go and look now. Damn you ljr! [​IMG]
    [​IMG]