1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

On the scrounge - literacy planning template.

Discussion in 'Primary' started by kcmatt, Jun 5, 2010.

1. Dear all
    I'm basically on the scrounge for a really good Literacy planning format that people would recommend.
    Our current school template is absolute rubbish and as I'm taking over as Literacy co-ordinator in September, I would really like to get a new one out to staff before the Summer holidays so they can get used to it prior to starting the new school year.
    I'm currently using one that a colleague from another school gave me but that has certain flaws too which make it really hard to format.
    I ideally want a template in Word with differentiation REALLY clear on it.
    If anyone has any they wouldn't mind suggesting, I would really appreciate it.
    Thanks [​IMG]

2. Dear all
    I'm basically on the scrounge for a really good Literacy planning format that people would recommend.
    Our current school template is absolute rubbish and as I'm taking over as Literacy co-ordinator in September, I would really like to get a new one out to staff before the Summer holidays so they can get used to it prior to starting the new school year.
    I'm currently using one that a colleague from another school gave me but that has certain flaws too which make it really hard to format.
    I ideally want a template in Word with differentiation REALLY clear on it.
    If anyone has any they wouldn't mind suggesting, I would really appreciate it.
    Thanks [​IMG]

3. teacherman2

teacherman2 New commenter

Not sure if of any use but I use this:
    http://www.4shared.com/document/5Itozt-X/Lit_planning_proforma.html
    Although I am not head of dept. I have adapted from hers.

Hope of some use?

http://www.4shared.com/dir/V2Mv8DIE/sharing.html

4. I have a format that might be some use to you, one that you can tweak and adapt to your needs but it's a good starter because it has space for your LO for the unit,each section of the lesson and space for the (four in my case) groups that will be working with adult support or independently. If you want to message me with your email address I can email it to you, as a Word document.
    Let me know.