1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

On-Line Homework

Discussion in 'Science' started by jseconi, Jul 29, 2019.

1. jseconi

jseconi New commenter

Hi all.

I'm looking for a (free!) way of setting up auto marked on line tests for Biology students. We have excellent resources for physics with Issac Physics - but I'd love something similar for other subjects - with hints if the students don't get it correct the first try. Auto marked - I'm happy to set it up myself - just need a platform.

Janet

2. Lolaforever

Lolaforever New commenter

You could try Senecalearning.com. It is a useful online resource/course which is very much tailored to the new AQA GCSE curriculum topics.

You will need to sign up and add your classes and courses (e.g- AQA GCSE combined/foundation biology, chemistry and physics for KS4 or KS3 combined science)

Once you have added your course for each class, you will be provided with class code for student to sign up to (using an email and creating a password) and access their assignment.

It is a great tool to use and time efficient. It shows you the students that have completed the assignments and the grade they achieved. It also helps with independent learning and revision as all topics are related to class learning.

I hope this helps.