1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

on a positive note...

Discussion in 'Primary' started by missh27, Jun 18, 2011.

1. If anyone has seen my previous posts then you will know a have a challenging Y5 class.
    We are doing a topic on the 1920s/1930s at the moment and this week we had a dance company come in and teach us a charleston, I really thought some of my more difficult pupils would refuse to join and be disruptive, but surprisingly they all joined in, (even my most difficult boys) and enjoyed it.
    They have also enjoyed dressing up in some 1920's style clothes.
    They even enjoyed listening to George Formby, one of my difficult boys went home and played some more of his song that youtube to his mum

really surprised, but really chuffed they are enjoying it :)

2. If anyone has seen my previous posts then you will know a have a challenging Y5 class.
    We are doing a topic on the 1920s/1930s at the moment and this week we had a dance company come in and teach us a charleston, I really thought some of my more difficult pupils would refuse to join and be disruptive, but surprisingly they all joined in, (even my most difficult boys) and enjoyed it.
    They have also enjoyed dressing up in some 1920's style clothes.
    They even enjoyed listening to George Formby, one of my difficult boys went home and played some more of his song that youtube to his mum

really surprised, but really chuffed they are enjoying it :)

3. greta444

greta444 New commenter

Yes- we had a cyber coach session with our Y5/6 classes. A bit like an exercise video. They all loved it, even our difficult boys. Rock on!!!

4. makes you feel better when you see them enjoying the things you plan for them :)