1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

OMG! With Peaches Geldorf

Discussion in 'Personal' started by lardylegs, Mar 2, 2011.

1. lardylegs

lardylegs Occasional commenter

Stuff Jamie Oliver (he's a cook, ***!!! What does he know about education?), who watched Peaches walk through the doors of doom with her new show?
    I can't remember when I have ever seen such a dire pile of complete and utter faeces masquerading as entertainment. The people (Peaches' mates?) were all awful, the audience were primed, the topics were clearly chosen for pure shock value, and I hope never, ever to see or hear PG on my television screen again.

2. lardylegs

lardylegs Occasional commenter

Stuff Jamie Oliver (he's a cook, ***!!! What does he know about education?), who watched Peaches walk through the doors of doom with her new show?
    I can't remember when I have ever seen such a dire pile of complete and utter faeces masquerading as entertainment. The people (Peaches' mates?) were all awful, the audience were primed, the topics were clearly chosen for pure shock value, and I hope never, ever to see or hear PG on my television screen again.

3. doomzebra

doomzebra Occasional commenter

and just what did you expect? [​IMG]

4. Gosh - what a coincidence! A Peaches whatherface presenting a programme on mainstream tele.

5. The coincidence being to be proved I'll assemble my facts and come back when I wake up!

6. Good grief, people have to make a living! When I consider what my equally talentless Y11s will be doing in six months' time, I can't really blame PG for making the most of her contacts and opportunities.

7. What do you know about commissioning TV programmes?

8. lurk_much

lurk_much Occasional commenter

That generallly the comissioner has been tasked with engaging the under 23s chooses the least worst and it is still terrible?

9. nomad

nomad Star commenter

So glad you didn't say "talents".

10. You're back teaching, Lily?

11. Oh it was diabolical! Had the misfortune to watch the last five or so minutes of it because Hot Fuzz was on after it (which I fell asleep in the middle of yet again - one day I'll see that film through to the end). Let's just say it made Eurotrash look like high quality programming in comparison.

12. marshypops

marshypops New commenter

Eurotrash was fabulous :)