1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Olympic Number Rhymes

Discussion in 'Teaching assistants' started by semiemma, Jun 2, 2012.

1. Within the F2 classroom that I work in, the children really enjoy nursery and counting rhymes. We have set up an area in the class room for the children to access, it contains a number rhyme associated with our topic and number fans and lines and resources to go with the rhyme.
    I am unable to find or think of my own Olympic number rhyme and was wondering if anyone would be able to help me ?

Many Thanks

2. Within the F2 classroom that I work in, the children really enjoy nursery and counting rhymes. We have set up an area in the class room for the children to access, it contains a number rhyme associated with our topic and number fans and lines and resources to go with the rhyme.
    I am unable to find or think of my own Olympic number rhyme and was wondering if anyone would be able to help me ?

Many Thanks

3. sounds a great area.
    I'm struggling with much the same. I'll be watching for ideas too!