1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Old numeracy strategy - planning?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by takethatno1fan, Feb 4, 2012.

1. takethatno1fan

takethatno1fan New commenter

I have just started a new job teaching Y2. The school follow the old 1999 NNS but there is no planning apart from the file itself.
    Does anyone know of any websites where i can find some planning to support my own planning. I know I will still have to tailor it to my class but at least it will give me some ideas. Thanks

2. CarrieV

CarrieV Lead commenter

3. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

Intrigued I tried
    Well it was there for all of 2 mins when I logged on and suddenly it's location not found! Tried inputting Hamilton trust into TES search and that also comes up with No results. So perhaps they've pulled the planning.
    From memory the file was all there was though.

4. clear_air

clear_air New commenter

When I planned it first time round I read the file and went from there. I liked it, tbh. It was clear, and there wasn't too much of it. (didn't like he num and lit hours themselves, though. All that 15,15,20,10 business put me off wearing a watch for years!!)

5. CarrieV

CarrieV Lead commenter

Nope, it's still there for me![​IMG]

Maybe you need to be a member to access it?

6. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

7. clear_air

clear_air New commenter

*waves back* :)

8. takethatno1fan

takethatno1fan New commenter

thank you everybody soooooooooooo much x