1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

OLD NNS UNIT PLANS

Discussion in 'New teachers' started by AnnaCarmel, Aug 19, 2009.

1. I spent my NQT year teaching from the new framework, so know little about the NNS. This year I will be teaching Year 5 in a school which still uses the unit plans (quite strictly). I have the old NNS file but cannot find anywhere online the numeracy weekly plans for Year 5. I know they were taken off the national strategy web-site earlier this year but I'm hoping they might be hidden away somewhere! Does anyone have an electronic copy, or know where I can find them online? I can only find them for years 4 & 6.

2. I spent my NQT year teaching from the new framework, so know little about the NNS. This year I will be teaching Year 5 in a school which still uses the unit plans (quite strictly). I have the old NNS file but cannot find anywhere online the numeracy weekly plans for Year 5. I know they were taken off the national strategy web-site earlier this year but I'm hoping they might be hidden away somewhere! Does anyone have an electronic copy, or know where I can find them online? I can only find them for years 4 & 6.

3. Noticed your message was from Aug do you probably have it already but here is a link for all years NNS Unit plans
    http://www.edu.dudley.gov.uk/numeracy/National_Strategy/default.htm

hope it helps
    x

4. Thanks! I needed the old NNS Year 5 plans urgently and your link took me straight there.
    Thank you SO much!!

5. Hi!!! I need a copy of NNS Y5 plans. I cant access the link anymore.... Please could you send them to me??

kathy0418@gmail.com

Thanksss

6. Hi Kathy
    did you get the unit plans? I would love a copy. Could yo usend me a comp or link-please.
    michaelanderson1959@yahoo.com