1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

OLD MUSIC MATTERS TAPES

Discussion in 'Music' started by katherine75, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Hi - does anyone know how to get hold of copies of the old, old Music Matters tapes? I still use a couple of the worksheets within my schemes of work but the tapes have finally given up the ghost. I've done some searching on the internet but to no avail. Here's hoping!! K

2. Hi - does anyone know how to get hold of copies of the old, old Music Matters tapes? I still use a couple of the worksheets within my schemes of work but the tapes have finally given up the ghost. I've done some searching on the internet but to no avail. Here's hoping!! K

3. I've got them all on CD. I think I can copy them for you. Do you have a complete book? I have a partial copy and need some pages, could you do these for me? You can contact me through this site I think or go through www.hamsta.co.uk.

4. Hi,
    I'm also after some of the music from the tapes, in particular the 'Muisc from China' graphic score exercises. Is it possible I could have a copy of the tracks for the worksheet - I can give you a copy of the worksheet in return.
    Thanks!

5. Hi - this sounds great! I have the complete books - I think! They are currently in boxes as I am moving departments. When they are unpacked I am more than happy to let you have copies (or indeed the originals if i don't use them!) in return for a copy of the audio recordings. Do you want to email me at k.warren@delasalle.ac.je. Thank you! K

6. Hi
    Could you send a copy of the Music matters Cd's to me as well please[​IMG]
    I no longer have the books themselves BUT this was such an incredible resource to have at your fingertips!
    jwade@srisrego.com
    Thanks
    John

7. florian gassmann

florian gassmann Star commenter

While I agree with copyright issues, I don't think you should be in the least surprised that well-written materials tend to remain valued and popular for many years after they were first published.