1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Old GCSE Coursework (EdExcel)

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by likeglue2, Nov 11, 2011.

1. Does anybody remember an old coursework task on the EdExcel syllabus called something like Bugs? I seem to remember the sheet had three faces on it: a happy face, a sad face, and a so-so face. It was to do with creating tree diagrams. I can not find it on the internet, and not in UK, so can't just ask one of those teachers who hoards everything.
    Anybody remember the investigation? Does anybody have a pdf copy of it? Any help much appreciated.

2. Does anybody remember an old coursework task on the EdExcel syllabus called something like Bugs? I seem to remember the sheet had three faces on it: a happy face, a sad face, and a so-so face. It was to do with creating tree diagrams. I can not find it on the internet, and not in UK, so can't just ask one of those teachers who hoards everything.
    Anybody remember the investigation? Does anybody have a pdf copy of it? Any help much appreciated.