1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

OK....... Which TESSER is trying to wind me up?!!!!

Discussion in 'Personal' started by anon4561, Jun 27, 2011.

1. After starting thread on "Little Blue Monitor" lights............... and saying that someone once PM'd asking me to chat on the basis of the fact both of our monitor lights were on.... It's happened again. So......! Which one of you is Elmahi, and asking me to chat in French? I love stirring people up.... so I admire it as a brilliant wind up. Anyone want to 'fess up? [​IMG]

2. Well it is deffo not me!

3. Thank you! One down......approximately 945,000 to go........(If TES is to believed!) [​IMG]

4. Har har! Good luck!
    What time is it where you are?

5. seren_dipity

seren_dipity New commenter

It isnae me either. I bet the bam's a bot!

6. It'll be some sort of internet fraud. Report it.

7. Don't think so..... person called me "belle Australian" ... so obviously someone who knows about me!

8. I'm nine hours ahead ..... It's now 5.30pm-ish for me, and 8.30 am - ish for you!

9. oldsomeman

oldsomeman Star commenter

Its not me.according to some on here, like sea pink, I canny speak or use English.....so I have no chance with French.
    Now if you had asked for broad scouse it might be different!

10. Wasn't me!