1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Ok so I hve succumbed to lamintoritis....

Discussion in 'Personal' started by MisterFlibble, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Handy to have one - but the personal ones won't take the battering the school ones do. I've got one for laminating tutoring and supply resources which I usefrom time to time - I could live without it if I had to but it's handy to have the option... like someone mentioned - I just use Tesco Value pouches (although my stuff doesn't take school-level abuse) and they're fine.

2. I have searched several Tescos for laminating pouches and can't get them. Do you get them online? I use mine quite a lot for Brownies.
    Tescos actually have some great deals on laminators at the moment, so have a look there.
    My laminator is ancient and quite bulky, but it is still working fabulously. My father actually "borrowed" it from his work (and he retired about 10 years ago!), and then I "borrowed" it from him several years ago, lol.
    I don't think they would want it back now :p

3. I just get mine in the local store but it's quite a large branch of Tescos.

4. We have 2 of the super-duper ones nearby, and they don't have them. I shall have to ask them why Mr Fibble can get them in his local store and I cannot ;)

5. giraffe

giraffe New commenter

got it!
    and some cheap 250mic A3 pouches too
    Now I am going to make some transparent book covers and wire bind them
    May then have a go at sewing laminated sheets into bags - quite fancy transparent photo bags
    what else?.....

6. Hi!

If you are still looking for laminating ideas, we offer a wide range of top quality laminaters, pouches, binders and covers at really competitive prices.

Feel free to have a browse and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me!

www.printfinishingsuperstore.co.uk
    Gemma

7. giraffe

giraffe New commenter

I do wonder how these threads get noticed by sales people years after they first come out...?

Anyway, laminator still going strong, but I make sure I use school pouches for school work and not buy my own.

8. kittylion

kittylion Established commenter

I thought this thread was about some sort of disease - and I hadn't noticed the date :(