1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Ok ... new question ... when William is saluting

Discussion in 'Personal' started by adamse1, Apr 29, 2011.

1. I think that the bowing of the head is the female equivalent of the mans salute. So when William salutes at monuments and Royal Palaces, Catherine bows her head. (Don't quote me on it though, did hear something mentioned about it on the commentary when they were on their way to the Abbey though!)

2. Op, I just had the same thought!

also, does anyone else reckon that Harry and Pippa were just as, if not more attractive than the bride and groom? I almost think pippas dress was out doing her sisters!

3. No ... I am on the side of Nightie that creased on her (very small) tummy

4. I loved it. Far nicer than many wedding dresses I've seen but you would have to have that figure to wear it. All the websites are saying how great Chelsy Davy looked. I beg to differ.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1381800/Royal-Wedding-guests-Chelsy-Davy-Samantha-Cameron-turquoise-dresses-Westminster-Abbey.html

5. I think Samantha Cameron looks better!

6. BelleDuJour

BelleDuJour Star commenter

No. It was a beautiful dress on a beautiful girl, and the perfect foil for Kate's exquisite bridal gown.