1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

'Oh, you'll chnage' - NO! Actually, I bloody well won't!

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Emmsy Squired, May 13, 2007.

1. tartetatin

tartetatin New commenter

Oh ***. 2007? As I'm the world's slowest typist, that's 5 minutes I'm never going to get back [​IMG]

2. It was an interesting and well written post so I am glad you did [​IMG] Love to know who these 1 in 4 people are though - what an awful thing to say!

3. Chica77

Chica77 New commenter

And was it really worth dredging up an old thread just for the response they gave?
    I was amused to see my own post from 2007! I'm 33 now, married nearly 3 years, have a nearly 2 year old and am 38 weeks pregnant with my 2nd! And i got rid of the convertible long ago!

4. fantastischfish

fantastischfish Established commenter

Good lord that's gone by quickly!!!

5. I think the poster who dredged it up just searched for 'Intercourse'! [​IMG]

6. Chica77

Chica77 New commenter

Yep, it has! I wasn't even 30 when i wrote on this thread in 2007 [​IMG]

7. tartetatin

tartetatin New commenter

How are you anyway, chica? When's baby due? x

8. Chica77

Chica77 New commenter

April 30th. My son was 10 days overdue but i'm really hoping this one won't be as I feel so massive already!

9. Good grief. That time HAS gone fast Chica!

10. Crikey, chica! Two already?
    As to the OP (4 years down the line) - I never wanted kids when I was in my twenties. I changed my mind when I hit 30.
    Many people do [​IMG]