1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Oh! Woe, woe, and thrice woe! The end is in sight!

Discussion in 'Personal' started by jacob, Feb 25, 2011.

1. jacob

jacob Lead commenter

End of the break I mean. Back ter t'grind on Monday. Grrrrr!

2. jacob

jacob Lead commenter

End of the break I mean. Back ter t'grind on Monday. Grrrrr!

3. I hate it but at least Easter is just around the corner.

4. littlemissraw

littlemissraw Occasional commenter

I'll go in for one of you [​IMG] (as long as you pay me lol) x

5. rachel_g41

rachel_g41 Occasional commenter

Count yourselves lucky, we don't get half term at all.
    We have a bank holiday on Monday, but that's it.

6. Easter round the corner? What calendar are you using mate? Easter is a whole 6 weeks away!

7. Yeah, but these 6 weeks just fly by.

8. rachel_g41

rachel_g41 Occasional commenter

Seven, I think? [​IMG]

9. Victoria Plum

Victoria Plum New commenter

Only five weeks to Easter hols for us due to strange changing of holidays! Who's complaining?? NOT ME!!! :) xxx

10. jacob

jacob Lead commenter

Easter is ages. It has not even beeb Pancake day yet. Good friday is 22nd April, today 25th FEB, that is 8 weeks! Next half term duration = 7 weeks. the last seven from Mew year to last friday was a real drag.

11. jacob

jacob Lead commenter

Mew year is for cats.

12. Seven weeks (and counting) here too. Clinging on to a) a long weekend in lieu of Royal Wedding day (which falls in Easter holidays) and b) Year 10 work experience last two weeks of term (there has to be a plus side to teaching SO many year 10s).

13. egyptgirl

egyptgirl Senior commenter

6 weeks for us...which means 6 weeks tomorrow I get married! [Breathe egyptgirl]

14. bnm

bnm

Hope you have a fab time, egyptgirl!
    Those of us who had an early half term have been back a week already and it's not that bad!

15. The first week back is always lovely. It's when reality sets back in that it gets a little less rosy!

16. egyptgirl

Thanks - I've been fine up until now but every time I think about the wedding I get excited little butterflies in my stomach!

17. bnm

bnm

Being married to the right person is the best thing in the world!

18. egyptgirl

Being engaged to the right person is great - being married will be fantastic! Are you married? How long have you been married for?

19. bnm

bnm

I have been married for 11 and a half years. Engaged was fab...married is better!

20. ooh lovely, egyptgirl
    don't do insets, so no monday - parents' stuff tuesday - naw - can't be bothered - son has hospital appointment wed 9.15
    so - that's me sorted till 12.30 wed