1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Oh where, oh where for art thou, confounded schemes of work?!!

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by Tinysmall, Jan 20, 2011.

1. Yes, it's all very well ripping up the "substandard" national curriculum and saying you're going to replace it, but some of us have to learn how to teach using this "substandard" curriculum, and that includes planning entire geography units for Whole Curriculum Studies seminars! And... and ... (stamps foot) can I find the Units of work ANYWHERE? I can't! Someone, please tell me how to find them, as all the links I bookmarked just time out now. Help?

:)

2. Yes, it's all very well ripping up the "substandard" national curriculum and saying you're going to replace it, but some of us have to learn how to teach using this "substandard" curriculum, and that includes planning entire geography units for Whole Curriculum Studies seminars! And... and ... (stamps foot) can I find the Units of work ANYWHERE? I can't! Someone, please tell me how to find them, as all the links I bookmarked just time out now. Help?

:)

3. I should clarify: I'm looking for schemes of work published by the old QCA containing units for all subjects other than obviously maths and english.

4. if

if