1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Oh please help

Discussion in 'Primary' started by rosieandjim, Feb 24, 2012.

1. rosieandjim

rosieandjim New commenter

Oh very frustrated. I found a really good film last night about the rainforest to sho my year 2 class but it is on youtube. I know this is a very common thread. I know how to convert the files using zamzar so that l can show it at school, but this file is too big and l do not want to pay a subscription fee. Is there another way to convert a large file. I have found the fim on myspace but that is blocked too. AAAAghhghg.
    Thank you.

2. I use a free program called Youtube Downloader. You can get it here http://download.cnet.com/YouTube-Downloader/3000-2071_4-10647340.html

Hope that does the trick :)

3. jwraft

jwraft New commenter

I use realplayer and have never had a problem with that!

4. Realplayer works easily

5. Contact the person who uploaded it. I have done that, they have been pleased at my interest and had them sent direct They can also put them on other sites that are not blocked.

6. I use keepvid.com it's really easy to use just put in the youtube link and click download!