1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Oh nooooo - where are you Crapteacher?!

Discussion in 'Personal' started by kittylion, May 4, 2012.

1. kittylion

kittylion Established commenter

Just went on to Wordpress for my weekly fix of Crapteacher and to my horror this is what I found:
    "No more Crapteacher for a while?decided to withdraw in the hope that some individuals understand that there is a difference between a fictional character and reality."
    I am bereft. I don't know if anything happened on the TES forums or if it was elsewhere - but what a waste of talent!
    Please come back soon Crapteacher!

2. kittylion

Just went on to Wordpress for my weekly fix of Crapteacher and to my horror this is what I found:
    "No more Crapteacher for a while?decided to withdraw in the hope that some individuals understand that there is a difference between a fictional character and reality."
    I am bereft. I don't know if anything happened on the TES forums or if it was elsewhere - but what a waste of talent!
    Please come back soon Crapteacher!

3. bombaysapphire

bombaysapphire Star commenter

Seconded!
    When Friday period 5 drags, knowing that there will be a Crapteacher post in my inbox later keeps me going. I particularly loved the one about school plays.

4. catmother

catmother Star commenter

That's a shame. I enjoy those postings. I hope the author is ok and not in trouble with their school.

5. dc521

dc521 New commenter

I'm going to hold a protest rally, with placards!
    We want Crapteacher back!

6. smoothnewt

smoothnewt Lead commenter

I was literally shaking with laughter when I read his recent entry concerning the visit of the German exchange.
    I hope he is back soon!

7. kittylion

Oh no - I hadn't thought of that. I hope not.

I wouldn't have thought he was identifiable by his writing though - unless there really is a member of staff at his school called vinegar **** ;)

8. ooh - my sister has a similar soubriquet for her head
    nah - the other details don't tarry

9. Compassman

Compassman Star commenter

Come back soon Crapteacher.

There were a few on this board that seemed to have had a sense of humour bypass at his more recent post and I hope this is not the reason for holding back his excellent articles.

10. dozymare1957

dozymare1957 Occasional commenter

Missing you Crapteacher[​IMG]

11. I only recently found crapteacher's blog, by following the link on here. Such a short-lived pleasure! I don't understand the mentality of people who think they've achieved something by exposing a non de plume but think it has something to do with envy and a tiny penis. I hope he/she comes back under another name.

12. Gone completely now. 'The authors have deleted this blog' is the message I got.

13. cissy3

cissy3 Star commenter

Same here.
    What on earth has happened?
    Is it no longer possible to have a humorous dig without the 'Thought Police' butting in?
    Shame.

14. Bethannie

Bethannie New commenter

Crapteacher also published an e-book consisting of some of the earlier blogs...i have just checked Amazon who are now listing it as 'temporarily unavailable'
    Such a shame.