1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Oh damm!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by CarrieV, Nov 28, 2011.

1. CarrieV

CarrieV Lead commenter

This week is our "test week" ( don't get me started on that !) where we all dutifully sit our Optional SATs papers. We're running a bit low on the yr 5 paper so had to photocopy it. Can anyone explain how a whole year group can sit a reading comprehension paper and not realise half the questions ( every second page) were missing[​IMG]

Guess what we're doing again tomorrow!

2. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

LOLOLOLOLOL

And worryingly, I bet none of them finished with lots of time to spare either!

Been there, done that!

3. CarrieV

CarrieV Lead commenter

No,some of them didn't even finish! One child has also lost his maths paper. walking from his table to mine! If he doesn't find it tomorrow, he'll be doing that again too!

4. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

I love threads like this! Makes me realise my class are normal and not totally incompetent!

5. CarrieV

CarrieV Lead commenter

I do wonder which planet some of mine are on, especially after marking the Yr 6 reading comprehension[​IMG] I think some of them just write almost anything down in a vain attempt to look busy!
    The problem is they LOVE tests and would quite happily do them all week, mind you if we carry on like this, we probably will be! Roll on Christmas!