1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

OFSTED

Discussion in 'Primary' started by mrajlong, Feb 8, 2012.

1. mrajlong

mrajlong Established commenter

Surely the survival of OFSTED relies on its intrinsic failure to achieve its remit. I.e if they achieve in making schools perfect they are all out of a job. How can you trust any organisation/person whose existence depends on its ability to find fault. I also apply this same theory to the so called 'experts' who come into schools to tell us how we could all do our jobs better (the borough literacy and maths advisors). Not over impressed with the heads who buy this billshut either!

2. mrajlong

mrajlong Established commenter

Surely the survival of OFSTED relies on its intrinsic failure to achieve its remit. I.e if they achieve in making schools perfect they are all out of a job. How can you trust any organisation/person whose existence depends on its ability to find fault. I also apply this same theory to the so called 'experts' who come into schools to tell us how we could all do our jobs better (the borough literacy and maths advisors). Not over impressed with the heads who buy this billshut either!