1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

OFSTED

Discussion in 'Secondary' started by bethxox, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Hi,

I am still looking at information for my extended project on the question; "What makes a good teacher?", however, now I want to look more closely at what teachers feel about OFSTEDs new framework.
    I was wondering what people's opinions on it are and how it has affected the way in which you teach your classes, if it has had any effect at all.
    Any input is really appreciated.

Thank you,
    Bethxox

2. Hi,

I am still looking at information for my extended project on the question; "What makes a good teacher?", however, now I want to look more closely at what teachers feel about OFSTEDs new framework.
    I was wondering what people's opinions on it are and how it has affected the way in which you teach your classes, if it has had any effect at all.
    Any input is really appreciated.

Thank you,
    Bethxox

3. There are articles on the forum regarding Ofsted. Last one I saw was about a pilot scheme they are doing here:

https://community.tes.co.uk/forums/p/492202/6764786.aspx#6764786

4. Thanks for the link Thunderchild. Its been very useful
    bethxox