1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

OFSTED NOW

Discussion in 'Ofsted inspections' started by tugrin, Oct 3, 2013.

1. tugrin

tugrin New commenter

PLease help - I had a dreadful maths lesson today that was observed by my head and lead inspector. It was pitched too high for quite a large part of the Year 4 class - I am still getting to know them and have taken last years assessments at face value (shouldn't have). Maths is my weakest subject - I never seem to be able to present it in a sparkly, singing and dancing Ofsteddy way. Is there any damage limitation I can activate tomorrow or do I just have to accept the ritual humilation and throw myself on my sword...........

2. Monty1983

Monty1983 Occasional commenter

I'm really intrigued (if, intact you can even remember posting this now) as to how it went and how things have been since. I was trawling through looking for OFSTED advice and am even more interested in life after OFSTED awful or otherwise! Hope you see this and can reply and most of all, I hope you survived and went on to do even better! :)