1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Ofsted inspection

Discussion in 'Ofsted inspections' started by lobsterboy, Feb 10, 2012.

1. We have just had ofsted in and it was not going well after day 1 and slightly picked up day 2 but the teachers here are really worried. SLT have now told us that they cannot tell the staff the result for a week and this is part of the new regime? I find that difficult to swallow. Can anyone here thread some light on this for me?

2. We have just had ofsted in and it was not going well after day 1 and slightly picked up day 2 but the teachers here are really worried. SLT have now told us that they cannot tell the staff the result for a week and this is part of the new regime? I find that difficult to swallow. Can anyone here thread some light on this for me?

3. zinzan

zinzan New commenter

Feedback is confidential to the 'family' ie you can tell your colleagues, but it should not go outside the school for. Grades can change - not often, but they can, so what you may tell parents, competitors etc may change and you could look foolish at best and maybe accused of committing deception/fraud