1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Ofsted inspection - place of EY

Discussion in 'Senior Leadership Team' started by giraffe77, Feb 7, 2012.

1. I'm looking for information on how Ofsted inspectors are now looking at EY classes in primary schools. Last time the school I work in was inspected, the EY classes had a section that was just about them, and I know this is now not the case. What emphasis is now placed on EY, and as a KS1/EYFS Co-ordinator, what will be expected of me?
    Thank you

2. I'm looking for information on how Ofsted inspectors are now looking at EY classes in primary schools. Last time the school I work in was inspected, the EY classes had a section that was just about them, and I know this is now not the case. What emphasis is now placed on EY, and as a KS1/EYFS Co-ordinator, what will be expected of me?
    Thank you

3. marymoocow

marymoocow Star commenter

My head say that we are all inspected as one under the same grading classification as KS1 and 2. They seem a little less perscriptive/ more woolly than previous ofsteds, so possibly more relevant to FS than before. I'd like to know if the inspectors have a more detailed crib sheet though.