1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

OFSTED in tomorrow!!!

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by GemsEYFS, Mar 20, 2012.

1. GemsEYFS

GemsEYFS New commenter

OMG! yes they are on their way.
    Any body been inspected using the new framework? Any Crucial things they were looking for in particular, questions they particularly focussed on? I think i am all ready ( Nursery) but then, can you ever be TOTALLY ready?

2. Hi Gem, We were 'hit' 2 weeks ago. I'm Nursery too ! They were looking for evidence of our planning reflecting progress made from earlier in the year and looked at our assessment folders. You never really know what they are going to ask for, Luckily ours was an EY ex Head so you felt OK ish with his ability to make judgements. I hope all goes well for you Good luck. eve

3. Ours focussed on how children use the child-initiated resources. And they were looking for lots of evidence of writing in all areas. Big focus on writing and handwriting it seems at the moment.