1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

ofsted feedback

Discussion in 'Ofsted inspections' started by imateachertoo, Oct 31, 2010.

1. Just read this again. Bit slow tonight.
    I really should have put, missedopportunity, should we have a conversation and pretend it is the sane person?
    I think that is quite funny really. What do you think curlygirly?

2. You do not have to read it or contribute to it. Why should threads get deleted if they are not offensive? As someone once pointed out to me, you do not have to be a teacher to post an opinion on this website.

3. anon2799

anon2799 New commenter

I really have no idea, if you're interested I'm sure you can find out. For the record missedopportunity and imateachertoo both posted when imateachertoo claimed to have no Internet access. More lies methinks. Still, if it makes you happy, fill your boots. I'm off to do something productive.

4. keyboard2

keyboard2 Established commenter

I agree. To be honest, I'm embarressed with my own behaviour too. It was started my curlygirly though. She is easily offended but highly offensive.

5. keyboard2

I've looked at the thread and I cannot see where imateacheroo has posted when you suggest he/she has. I have though - I can see those.

6. anon2799

anon2799 New commenter

lol sounds like the kids I work with!

7. I have begun to think that being a HT is a doddle. Which otherschool job, other than a HT, can you be on the TES, at all times of the school day, and get away with it?
    I don't think you are a HT, curlygirly,

8. keyboard2

A good point. I hadn't thought of this. Curious actually; how a head teacher can have time to post comments on a website during the working day unless, of course, you were off today.

9. anon2799

anon2799 New commenter

You don't have 5 minutes for lunch then? Because busy as I am I always make time for lunch, otherwise by 4 I'm flagging.