1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

ofsted feedback

Discussion in 'Ofsted inspections' started by imateachertoo, Oct 31, 2010.

1. anon2799

anon2799 New commenter

so this post ( post 32 on this thread) posted at 15.47 yesterday wasn't you?

2. Opps, nearly let the cat out of the bag. It should have been,
    missedopportunity, should we have a conversation and pretend it is the same person?

3. keyboard2

keyboard2 Established commenter

It was me. Nobody else. Get a grip dear. And stop stalking.

4. anon2799

anon2799 New commenter

You're so **** at lying and socking.

5. keyboard2

Nah. Talking to the deluded and plain stupid is much more entertaining.

6. anon2799

anon2799 New commenter

I'm not stalking, I just don't like liars. But admittedly you're so sh1te at it that it's been amusing watching you tie yourself in knots.

7. keyboard2

Reported.

8. Are you from Kirkby near Liverpool. There seems to be a 'thing' with socks and Kirkby. Do you know the reason? Much appreciated if you do.

9. anon2799

anon2799 New commenter

for telling the truth?

10. MathsMA

MathsMA New commenter

Interesting!
    Why are you asking yourself to have a conversation with yourself about this?
    Methinks you may have slipped up here.

Doh

11. anon2799

anon2799 New commenter

Lol oh dear, post 42 as well mathsma, it's pathetic really

12. What is pathetic? Me being me and missedopp being her.
    I repeat, I am imateachertoo and have posted for many years on here.
    What I don't understand is why would I pretend to be someone else?
    I have views and opinions that I hold dear. Why would I not want to say they were my views and opinions?
    Rather puzzled. I have had a long running debate/argument with dear Burden. I have continued to have that debate as imateachertoo. So why would I want to be someone else. There is no reason for it.
    Anyway off to read the brestfeeding discussion, something I have posted on as imateachertoo.

13. I like thumbie's posts, does that mean I am now her as well?

14. anon2799

anon2799 New commenter

You're so obviously a sock that it's pathetic. And a liar to boot " I didn't post yesterday" says you, but post 32 shows that you did, post 42 has you talking to yourself.

15. Warning, this was meant as a joke. Poor maybe. curly girly. I repeat I know I am imateachertoo, on this forum, and you and your gang can say way they like, but I am not missedopp.

16. anon2799

anon2799 New commenter

I don't have a gang. I also don't have to rely on socks to back up my arguments.

17. anon2799

anon2799 New commenter

18. I was at a football match yesterday, and at 13.47, to be precise (when I was meant to have posted something, post 32), it was nearing half time and I was making my way around the ground to get a bovril ( I was going to put a cup of tea, so you could say, 'Ah Watson, I have got it', see imateachertoo is a 'liar' (bit rude me thinks, but what the heck).
    I am imateachertoo not missedopp, curlygirly.

19. So sockittomeologist, what does Kirkby, near Liverpool have to do with socks?

20. This is really dreadful thread.
    I wish the TES would delete it. It gives teachers a bad name.