1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Ofsted and Art

Discussion in 'Primary' started by saf_nqt, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Hi guys, I've just come back from maternity and on monday we got the call that ofsted are coming. I have returned to school 3 days and the headteacher has said that another teacher is doing art so I will be taking over science in April. So as it was april I thought nothing of it.
    Now in todays meeting she tells me that as a middle manager I have to speak to ofsted about art!!! The person who has taken over art won't do it as they don't have a TLR for it.
    So what could ofsted ask? I havent been here for the last 10months so what do I know ?1?!?

2. Hi guys, I've just come back from maternity and on monday we got the call that ofsted are coming. I have returned to school 3 days and the headteacher has said that another teacher is doing art so I will be taking over science in April. So as it was april I thought nothing of it.
    Now in todays meeting she tells me that as a middle manager I have to speak to ofsted about art!!! The person who has taken over art won't do it as they don't have a TLR for it.
    So what could ofsted ask? I havent been here for the last 10months so what do I know ?1?!?