1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Ofsted advice please!!

Discussion in 'Ofsted inspections' started by lizzybl3, Aug 25, 2011.

1. I am starting a school in September that is in special measures and I have been appointed as a year six teacher with tlr to help improve the school. The scary thing is is I have never had the pleasure of ofsted yet and I'm terrified!! I am just wondering if anyone has any advice about the visits eg what to do/say when they enter the classroom, any sorts of lessons to do on that day? I would be so grateful for any advice from those more experienced.

2. I am starting a school in September that is in special measures and I have been appointed as a year six teacher with tlr to help improve the school. The scary thing is is I have never had the pleasure of ofsted yet and I'm terrified!! I am just wondering if anyone has any advice about the visits eg what to do/say when they enter the classroom, any sorts of lessons to do on that day? I would be so grateful for any advice from those more experienced.

3. Patrickbob

Patrickbob New commenter

4. Thank you so much for this, I found it really useful!

5. No problem, glad to help.