1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

OCT Computing F451/F452

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by KevMitson, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Hi,
    just starting to put together some SOW and Lesson plans for the the OCR Computing course F451/F452. I have read all the support material with the default SOW and it all seems to make good sense.

Obviously there are a lack of real resources i.e. power points, video, etc so before I write and create my own can anyone point me to the right - website etc (anything to save me time). that may have the general information I am looking for.

I can obviously trawl youtube, and all the other various sites I would normally use for information and have some nice stuff from teaching EDxcel computing but would be nice to use something different if anyone knows anything that's out there.

Many thanks

Kev

2. Hi,
    just starting to put together some SOW and Lesson plans for the the OCR Computing course F451/F452. I have read all the support material with the default SOW and it all seems to make good sense.

Obviously there are a lack of real resources i.e. power points, video, etc so before I write and create my own can anyone point me to the right - website etc (anything to save me time). that may have the general information I am looking for.

I can obviously trawl youtube, and all the other various sites I would normally use for information and have some nice stuff from teaching EDxcel computing but would be nice to use something different if anyone knows anything that's out there.

Many thanks

Kev

3. I've put some generic Computing resources in the resource bank (binary representation of data, etc.) and there are quite a few other bits and bobs in there as well.