1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice
  3. The Teacher Q&A will be closing soon.

If you have any information that you would like to keep or refer to in the future please can you copy and paste the information to a format suitable for you to save or take screen shots of the questions and responses you are interested in.

Don’t forget you can still use the rest of the forums on theTes Community to post questions and get the advice, help and support you require from your peers for all your teaching needs.

Dismiss Notice

OCR tomorrow

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by pinkasdasky, May 16, 2011.

1. Late in the day, but does anone have any thoughts or wishes of what may come up in the exam tomorrow?

Good luck to all!

2. Leigh1999

Leigh1999 New commenter

<font size="3">B601 </font><font size="3">Section B: Religious and Spiritual Experience </font><font size="3">My Guesses</font> (a)
    <font size="3">B602 </font><font size="3">Section A: Good and Evil</font><font size="3">My Guesses</font> (a)

3. Leigh1999

Leigh1999 New commenter

I don't know where the little devil came from! Lucky I'm not superstitious!

4. jetbur

jetbur New commenter

I'd love to see these questions Leah1999. I can only now but hope. My little lot have been telling me for weeks to 'chill'.....If only I could!

Little devil's get everywhere! :)

Many thanks
    jetbur

5. poppy2004

poppy2004 New commenter

I reckon:
    <u>Good & Evil &ndash; Islam</u>Nature of Shaytan/Iblis<u></u>Submission to the will of Allah<u></u>Coping with suffering through submission to the will of Allah<u></u>Coping with suffering through prayer <u>Religion & Science - Christianity</u>

6. ramaduds

ramaduds New commenter

Oh why didn't you lot write the exam!! I would have loved those questions :(]