1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

OCR Philosophy AS and A2

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by zoomzoomzoom, Apr 10, 2011.

1. I have no claims of being greatly experienced and have nod doubts that you'll get more experiences souls than me giving some advice.

You are possibly running a little late to be doing two topics but just set loads of homework. Life after Death does take a long time.

If you message me your email address I will send you the check-lists I have for both which are largely based on the Heinman textbook.

I was at an OCR course and they said they are running both NQT and master classes soon.

Miracles is quite a big topic but builds on from religious experience (I always teach it straight afterwards).
    Make sure you do lots on Hume's criticisms its strengths and weakness. I normally use Lourdes and Medjugorje as examples. The Toronto blessing is no longer on the spec.
    I would do some work on psychological interpretations of miracles.

I still have attributes of God to do and think you can teach it in a few hours as it builds on so much from AS just make sure they understand Boethius.