1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

OCR Philosophy and Ethics GCSE - Islam Help!!

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by matryoshkadoll, Jan 28, 2012.

1. matryoshkadoll

matryoshkadoll Occasional commenter

Hi Guys
    We have just moved to the Edexcel board and have our last year 11 cohort about to sit their OCR exams. We have had about 12 students who have decided at the last minute to do the Islam question on the paper instead of Christianity which we teach. Has anyone got a revision guide for thany of the papers for Islam? I have given some photocopies from the CGP revision guides, they are okay but not ideal. As we have now moved exam boards, am reluctant to produce brand new resources that we don't even teach.
    Any ideas??
    As many of you are aware, I regularly contribut my resources, so although this is a big ask, I would hope that you recognise my dedication to helping others.
    xx
    Matryoshkadoll

2. durgamata

durgamata Occasional commenter

Hello Matryoshkadoll,

I will email a copy of the above to a few Muslim RE teachers I know to see if they may be able to help. You know one of these - as we all met in London last year.

Good luck

3. poppy2004

poppy2004 New commenter

matryoshkadoll - you have mail...
    [​IMG]

4. matryoshkadoll

matryoshkadoll Occasional commenter

Thanks very much for the offer of help poppy! You are super!!!!