1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

OCR Philosophy and Applied Ethics B602 and B604

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by wineisgreat, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Can anyone help me? We are teaching these modules for the first time. This means the only exam questions we have are the ones from the specification on the OCR website. Could anyone let me know what the questions were last summer for these modules? Or failing that what the (e) questions were?
    Thank you to anyone who can help. It would be very useful to be able to give the pupils some more idea of the type of things that may come up.

2. Can anyone help me? We are teaching these modules for the first time. This means the only exam questions we have are the ones from the specification on the OCR website. Could anyone let me know what the questions were last summer for these modules? Or failing that what the (e) questions were?
    Thank you to anyone who can help. It would be very useful to be able to give the pupils some more idea of the type of things that may come up.

3. poppy2004

poppy2004 New commenter

I've made an exam booklet that has the past paper questions in. email me your address

4. Thank you very much. That would be great to have if you don't mind sharing it. My e mail is lizdavis@hender.org.uk

5. gemzied

gemzied New commenter