1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

OCR P&AE Full Course Codes clarification needed please

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by pinkasdasky, Feb 13, 2011.

1. Can someone please just clarify that the P&AE course codes for the Full Course OCR are
    B601, B602, B603 and B604

My exams officer has entered my students for these and J621. (RS/Apld). Is he correct?

Many thanks for the correct info.

Pink.

PS I am having one of those weeks!
    <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="width:432pt;border-collapse:collapse;"><tr style="height:15pt;"><td style="background-color:transparent;width:48pt;height:15pt;border:#f0f0f0;"></td><td style="background-color:transparent;width:48pt;border:#f0f0f0;"></td><td style="background-color:transparent;width:48pt;border:#f0f0f0;"></td><td style="background-color:transparent;width:48pt;border:#f0f0f0;"></td><td style="background-color:transparent;width:48pt;border:#f0f0f0;"></td><td colspan="4" style="background-color:transparent;width:192pt;border:#f0f0f0;"></td></tr></table>

2. Hi Pink
    The codes you mention are for the 4 individual papers.
    The J621 code is the 'aggregation' code to get them the full course GCSE (a different code would give them short course).