1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

OCR Nats L2 Unit 11 Career Planning HELP!

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by reddhedd, May 20, 2011.

1. reddhedd

reddhedd New commenter

We have (for some reason) decided to deliver Unit 11 Career Planning (old spec) to our year 10 students as it seems a very good unit that will give the students some good planning and skills development in preparation for them entering the industry. They have just completed 2 weeks of work experience so it seemed a good unit to link to.
    However, I am really struggling to find any resources for this unit. I have tried TES forums, Teach-ICT, Mr Pearce and quite a few others, but to no avail.
    Has anybody taught this unit and have anything at all they wouldn't mind sharing? Whether it be resources, a scheme of work, or general advice on unit activities.
    I would be very grateful and will try and return the favour if at all possible.
    Many thanks.

2. reddhedd

reddhedd New commenter

We have (for some reason) decided to deliver Unit 11 Career Planning (old spec) to our year 10 students as it seems a very good unit that will give the students some good planning and skills development in preparation for them entering the industry. They have just completed 2 weeks of work experience so it seemed a good unit to link to.
    However, I am really struggling to find any resources for this unit. I have tried TES forums, Teach-ICT, Mr Pearce and quite a few others, but to no avail.
    Has anybody taught this unit and have anything at all they wouldn't mind sharing? Whether it be resources, a scheme of work, or general advice on unit activities.
    I would be very grateful and will try and return the favour if at all possible.
    Many thanks.