1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

OCR Nationals Unit 20 help please

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by athdogg7, Jul 20, 2011.

1. I've just started my NQT year and have been left with a mountain of marking from the cover teacher on Unit 20 - www and animation. I was wondering if anyone had any example piece of work that they would mind sharing so that I can get a better idea of what standard I am looking for since I'll be marking it over summer and my school have no example of their own as it is the first time they have done it. I've arrived from my placement school which did GSCE ICT but I have a small knowledge about OCR National marking but would still appreciate your help?!

If you're willing to share I would be truly indebted to you.

Much appreciated

2. Hi there, I feel for you as I was in the exact same situation two years ago with Units 1/2/3 and 20. On the plus side of this I have examples of pass, merit and distinction that I would be willing to pass copies on (without names/school data etc) to you.
    These are however all on the 2007 mark schemes as opposed to the new 2010 criteria (which was implemented last summer: my current Yr 10's are stuying towards this refreshed qualification.)
    If you would like some Unit 20 examples just leave/send me some contact details and I will see if I can help you out.
    Try not to worry though, what seems like a mountain of work won't actually be too bad once you get going, and it will definately make the next year easier!
    Hope this helps, Cheers

3. Thank you for your help. I know it seems like a lot of work at the minute but I'll be fine as soon as I can get my head around everything.
    If you could send any examples that you have to my email address I would be truly grateful.
    athey7@gmail.com
    Thanks again