1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

OCR Nationals Public Services

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by lou1974, Feb 17, 2008.

1. Hi

I will be teaching the OCR Nationals Level 2 in Public Services from September and was hoping that somebody out there would be able to point me in a direction of a good website for resources which I could use.

Do you have any advice on units?

2. Hi

I will be teaching the OCR Nationals Level 2 in Public Services from September and was hoping that somebody out there would be able to point me in a direction of a good website for resources which I could use.

Do you have any advice on units?

3. You can get an BTEC First Public Services Resource Box Set from Edexcel @ £215.00. I'm in the process of setting up our Public Services course from Sept'08. Hope this is of help.

4. CTP

CTP New commenter

Teaching BTEC PS in September. Any advice, resources, etc.?

5. Hiya, just wondering how much of a reply you got about the Public Services post you put on here back last Summer. My school are considering offering it as an option for lower ability pupils in Humanities as we are pushing for all pupils to participate in as many areas of the curriculum as possible, god forbid a pupils is particularly talented in the arts or humanities, ha. Sorry a little side tracked but any advice or information would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    Dave
    [​IMG]

6. Hi
    I just wondered if you have had much luck with ocr publice services resourses since you sent this message as I have started teaching it and are looking for resourses?

Thanks