1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

OCR Nationals Level 3 Training Courses (and exemplar work)

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by benrothwell, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Hi,

Went to the Get Started course yesterday which was good as it allowed me to see some exemplar work for Units 1-4 which we had not previously seen (quelle suprise)

There are another couple of courses being run next week, and with the difficulties in getting out of school on more than 1-2 INSETs a year, I can't attend.

Is anyone planning on going and could send me the exemplar work which they distribute on CD? Why they cant put this on the website is beyond me (a secure teacher only page)

Thanks
    Ben

2. Hi,

Went to the Get Started course yesterday which was good as it allowed me to see some exemplar work for Units 1-4 which we had not previously seen (quelle suprise)

There are another couple of courses being run next week, and with the difficulties in getting out of school on more than 1-2 INSETs a year, I can't attend.

Is anyone planning on going and could send me the exemplar work which they distribute on CD? Why they cant put this on the website is beyond me (a secure teacher only page)

Thanks
    Ben

3. Can you post those exemplar materials for us to see?
    Also, did they have any exemplar materials for the Unit 11 - Digital Video?, there is little or no chance of getting an OCR course in my area.

4. Send me your email address

5. Are you able to let me have a copy of the exemplars, especially unit 3? I phoned OCR last week and was told "they only have what is on the website".
    My email address: tester200@hotmail.com.

Thank you.

6. Does anyone have exemplar work for Unit 11 - Digital Video as we have just started teaching this unit?
    simpl014@medway.org.uk

Thanks Lesley

7. I thought i already posted my email address here, but I would be very grafeful for these as well.
    Thanks
    gbpmg73@yahoo.co.uk

8. Hi Ben,

I think one of my department went to Unit 10 and a couple of others and got the exemplar from those. Did you want to swap? emailwebby@googlemail.com

9. Hi

Will it be possible to recieve the resources too

alilambat@hotmail.co.uk

10. Big ask could you send me the exemplar fo OCR nationals, I can give you AO templates in return if you want them
    My email is nikmorgan99@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

11. kevmitson@gmail.com maybe a good idea to post this on tes as a resource? many thanks