1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

ocr listening paper

Discussion in 'Music' started by skirky, May 14, 2012.

1. skirky

skirky New commenter

Hi everyone
    Just wondered what anyone thought of today's ocr listening paper....

2. Question on GCSE Music exam today: having to write about how the music representing the rising of dawn - one of my students quote "I didn't even know what dawn was never mind write about it." What do you do? Thought I'd taught it all but forgot times of the day. Must try harder next time!

3. skirky

skirky New commenter

Priceless!! [​IMG]

4. Oh dear! You can't win them all! I thought the listening paper was pretty fair. It had AoS questions that my kids were confident on so I was pretty happy :)

5. skirky

skirky New commenter

Me too! [​IMG] Although the last question AoS3, my kids were reading through the questions... tempo, guitars, dance steps etc. and were looking forward to hearing abit of 70s disco, so were a little disappointed when the track played and American Line dancing came on !! However, they all seemed quite happy when they came out.