1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

OCR Level 2 Nationals Unit 1 - Email Task

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by Training_2_Teach, Oct 19, 2011.

1. Training_2_Teach

Training_2_Teach New commenter

I have delivered this qualification for the last 3 years or so and have got the students to print out their reply to an e-mail with multiple recipients, a message and an atatchment, their forwarded e-mail and a print out of the email received and this has been fine with the visiting moderator.
    I have joined a new centre and the HOD is persistent that students must also compose a new e-mail. Please could you tell me if this is what you do in your centres.
    Thanks

2. djphillips1408

djphillips1408 New commenter

What I would do in any centre is exactly what the HoD says. Besides it's such an insignificant issue that what harm is there in not doing it and by the way yes I do make them compose something from scratch myself too

3. rubikwizard

rubikwizard New commenter

Our visiting moderator insists on composing a new email.

4. <font size="2">The specification does request that a candidate can: send, receive, reply and forward an e-mail. For the 2010 spec it also states that each of these must contain appropriate text and subject headers. </font>