1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

OCR interchange

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by jerseyperson, Aug 24, 2011.

1. jerseyperson

jerseyperson New commenter

Hi- I'm wondering what time I can get the results tomorrow off the interchange? I will stay up until 00.01 if I have to!

2. I can t answer that, sorry. If you can access your schools results off here do you need a log in? I have never used the interchange but have Phil and Ethics short course results I am eager to access. Thanks

3. I've got 6am in my head, but not sure where that came from, so could be completely wrong!

4. jerseyperson

Yes, my exams officer got me a log in. Not sure if it's possible to register yourself? Possibly not.

5. san38

san38 New commenter

Well I have a log in but last year there were no RE results on line - OCR only had a few subjects on Interchange and we weren't one of 'em. Don;t know if this is still the case.

6. jerseyperson

Oh...yes, that was the case in January! ***. I hate that about OCR. With AQA, you can get your results online first thing in the morning, including national averages, marks breakdowns and EVERYTHING. Grrrrr I hate OCR.
    Thanks for your help guys.