1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

OCR HUMANITIES GCSE

Discussion in 'PSHE' started by lesley1264, May 8, 2012.

1. I'm introducing OCR Humanities (GCSE) into KS4 PSRE lessons and have ordered the text book (which is great) but can't find very much at all online. I was wondering if anyone else delivers this course? I'm about to start with teaching resources and want to create a 'bank' as staffing of PSRE changes each year but don't want to reinvent the wheel if there's already something out there.
    Am happy to share resources with anyone who already teaches this. It looks like a very interesting course.
    Thanks
    L

2. I'm introducing OCR Humanities (GCSE) into KS4 PSRE lessons and have ordered the text book (which is great) but can't find very much at all online. I was wondering if anyone else delivers this course? I'm about to start with teaching resources and want to create a 'bank' as staffing of PSRE changes each year but don't want to reinvent the wheel if there's already something out there.
    Am happy to share resources with anyone who already teaches this. It looks like a very interesting course.
    Thanks
    L

3. Jibbut

Jibbut New commenter

Hey

we are starting this next sept...any advice or resources would be appreciated

John