1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

OCR GCSE Candidate declaration form

Discussion in 'Music' started by asdmumandteacher, May 5, 2011.

1. Does it exist? Somewhere where the kids have to verify their work and sign their lives away? Can't find it on website and our exam officer says she doesn't have it and that we have to download it. Have all the other formsfor controlled assessment where you write their B351 and B352 marks and have the centre authentication form just can't find one for the kids to sign - which they have always had to do....Any ideas?Cheers!

2. Does it exist? Somewhere where the kids have to verify their work and sign their lives away? Can't find it on website and our exam officer says she doesn't have it and that we have to download it. Have all the other formsfor controlled assessment where you write their B351 and B352 marks and have the centre authentication form just can't find one for the kids to sign - which they have always had to do....Any ideas?Cheers!

3. I think there is a generic one for all the exam boards. I have just asked my exams officer to find me one.

4. I asked out exam officer for this yesterday. She found one for me from previous years but thought this had been stopped this year??
    Good luck
    Sheena