1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

OCR GCSE Business Studies Controlled Assessment

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by rebecca34, Sep 28, 2010.

1. Hi
    I am currently about to start work on the CA. I have already taught the CA last year but am wondering if anyone can help me with the new CA. We are focusing on Tom's catering and entertainment business. I about to start producing some resources but please would it be possible if anyone does have any resources if they are happy to help?
    Thank you in advance for help and support.

My email address is:
    beckid31@gmail.com

Kind regards
    Becki

2. JonStokes

JonStokes New commenter

How are you approaching the last question about product mix?

I could send you the stuff we have done

ta
    Jon

3. Hi
    I am desperate for resources on the controlled assessment task B on Amy especially investigation 3. Can you help please.

4. Hi,
    I'd really appreciate a sanity check of my Amy/investigation 3 approach against someone else's interpretation. If anyone would like to compare notes, please drop me an email!
    outofmytree@hotmail.com
    Sarah

5. Hi Jon,
    Please could I have copies of what you've done for the CA, I'm more than will in share Business/ ICT resources in exchange.

atiaejaz@hotmail.com

6. Hi Everyone,

I am getting observed on the Unit 3 CA. Students have used interviews, focused groups,questionnaires to collect data and made graphs. CA assessment is due to happened in the next two/three weeks. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.
    or email me at busitteacher@gmail.com
    Thanks