1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

OCR F963 Mid Tudor Crisis

Discussion in 'History' started by annchubb, Jun 20, 2011.

1. Hi!
    We are switching form the Condition of England Unit, to the Mid Tudor Crisis unit in September, and are starting completely from scratch, so I was wondering if any of you lovely kind people had any resources, hints, tips, websites etc that you could share to help me with this. I'm delighted to be switching to something both I and the children find more interesting, but am now starting to stress out about the amount of work involved!!!
    Thanks in advance! x

2. Hi!
    We are switching form the Condition of England Unit, to the Mid Tudor Crisis unit in September, and are starting completely from scratch, so I was wondering if any of you lovely kind people had any resources, hints, tips, websites etc that you could share to help me with this. I'm delighted to be switching to something both I and the children find more interesting, but am now starting to stress out about the amount of work involved!!!
    Thanks in advance! x

3. bonkers 704

bonkers 704 Lead commenter

4. Thanks! Have got it on order now![​IMG]

5. I've ordered this for my students - shuld arrive weddnesday. Thanks for the advice.
    To be really cheeky though - does anyone have any ready made resources they wouldn't mind sharing with me to supplement the textbook, or any good lesson ideas etc. I had to fight to change to thus module and I want it be as good as possible.
    Thanks in advance!
    x

6. I was also recommended to find another (oldish) book by W.J.Sheils, called something like The English Reformation 1530 -1570, from a series of seminar studies in History. Apparently good on institutional and religious background for students who find it hard to grasp why these 'crises' were significant.
    Changing tack slightly, can anyone recommend similar useful books for the OCR Unit F962 Exploration & Discovery c1445-c1545? Thanks in advance.