1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

OCR F454 Computing project HELP!

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by Mr_G_ICT, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Mr_G_ICT

Mr_G_ICT New commenter

Hi
    Ok, am new to teaching OCR Computing and am moving into the second year of teaching it. I'm looking into the F454 project and i'm not sure as to what to do.

It says that there should be a project of reasonable size and scale for the project but the student can decide. There must be some level of guidence here? what do your students usually study when it comes to the project?
    can people give me some examples of good projects as all i can think of from what i have covered with the kids is some kind of database linked to a VB Program?

Thanks

Ben

2. Mr_G_ICT

Mr_G_ICT New commenter

Hi
    Ok, am new to teaching OCR Computing and am moving into the second year of teaching it. I'm looking into the F454 project and i'm not sure as to what to do.

It says that there should be a project of reasonable size and scale for the project but the student can decide. There must be some level of guidence here? what do your students usually study when it comes to the project?
    can people give me some examples of good projects as all i can think of from what i have covered with the kids is some kind of database linked to a VB Program?

Thanks

Ben