1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

OCR F297

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by mgardiner, Mar 24, 2011.

1. The decision tree looks likely. Moving averages could be tested for the capacity utilisation but they did this on the January paper. I think they will supply additional information then ask the pupils which of the options is the most suitable.

The balance sheet is provided to help the pupils provide context or application. They can work out ROCE, gearing etc to help support thier answers...

happy to share ideas or resources although I am only preparing a handful of pupils for a re-sit.

2. I have worked through the decision tree - however, there is only limited data provided so I assume the exam will provide them with a full set of data (EMV and probabilities).....

The follow on question is likely to be what to do with the 300k if anything at all.... based on the information from Q1a and qualitative factors....